Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 30 -- "Finding Comfort in the Best Big C"

As I continue to review the month of October in my heart, and the things that have transpired, I am filled with awe and humility.

This has been one of the most powerful experiences with the Atonement that I think I have ever experienced. I am at a different place than would ever have been possible on my own.  Is this not what the Atonement is all about?

I got the dearest letter in the mail yesterday from a Beat Sugar Cravings friend.  She is making her way first with eliminating the sugary BIG C comfort foods.  You know --  cookies and cookie dough, candy, chocolate, cake, etc.

I CONFIRM (another C) that that is where I am right now too.  I am well aware that there is sugar as an additive in many foods that we eat. That bread, and even fruit is high in sugar.  I'm no longer eating white bread, or much of any, and I expect I'll be ready to take the other, more hidden forms of sugar, on in a more expansive way in the coming months.

But this month I have, with my Savior's help, been able without a problem and without any drama (just a touch of sadness now and then) not eaten any of the Big Cs.  None!  And truthfully, not even been tempted or over-wroght.

In fact I have found, instead, my finest and dearest and most powerful Big C and true comforter,  My Savior Jesus Christ. Which is also the letter C!  In a very new and personal way.  For which I am CELEBRATING :0)

I COMMIT, as Halloween and the rest of the holidays begin to descend upon us, to CONNECT with Him for the COMFORT I need, for the comfort that each of us needs to COPE with every day life and the loving and the challenges that being a part of it all brings.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, for your readers; I want to share this video from a professional expert

    Sugar cravings
    Must watch and thanks me if it comes to your any assistance.

    ReplyDelete