Friday, February 14, 2014

12 Week Challenge DAY 5

Yesterday and Today Are Snow Days!  Something we all look forward to.  I remember that Emily would always make a coffee cake.  We'd make scones (fried bread dough).  Even when I was a Weight Watcher leader, I can remember my supervisor saying, "Snow Days are all about the food!"

Well, I wrote down in my journal as the day started that I would eat right and stick to my plan. And I DID.  All day. Both yesterday and today.

My sister Susan was cute and called to say she was arranging Chinese food for dinner as a Valentines Day present for us all.  I chose, instead, to have another bowl of Bob's delicious lentil soup.

The workout is harder than anything I've done before.  A good challenge.  Today I did the 20 minute aerobic session again, the full amount of time.  Pooped when it was done, but still a GREAT feeling.

I read in the Body For Life book today that much of the change that people experience is from the head and heart first .... isn't it funny.  That's what I've taught in all my sessions too, and I'm very excited to see if the effort will make any visible difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment