Monday, February 24, 2014

12-Week Challenge DAY 15

I am just 2 weeks into this 12 week journey.  Woke up overhwelmed with all there is to do to get ready to take Mom to Texas on Friday, return home and get our home ready for Cooper's return, and all the other family.  Do I have time to exercise and think about eating?  Do I even want to?

Cooper, our 4th child, comes home from his LDS mission in Brazil next week!  We're so very excited.  All of my e-mails to him have had a title from the hymn book: Today's was "Does The Journey Seem Long" ... his 2 years are nearly over. 
 
Feeling somewhat burdened, I headed downstairs and opened my B4L Success Journal.  There was the before-after story for the day, a busy airline pilot.  What a difference in his smile and the shape of his body.  That did it for me.

I got on that trampoline and did it with INTENSITY. It felt so good to let my concerns and stress of all that is happening be thrown into my energy there.  (LIstening, as always, to my classical music.)  I was SO much stronger today!  Only had to stop about 2 times on the last two intense level 9s, instead of every 10 seconds.

I felt so much better I did a weigh-in and was shocked to see I'm down a bit over 4 pounds since starting, and over an inch and a half from my waist.  So encouraging. 

And what a great way to launch the day ... so different than how I woke up.  All in about 45 minutes from just "doing it."  right out of bed. 

The more I drink water, the more I need drink, and that is great too :0)  Did 2 of my meals together, and I don't think I want to do that again.  But all in all ... not too bad for how intense the day was in many ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment